Absolutely stunning @nicolasbrunet.I have always admired your work, but had always shied away from contacting you,Thanks so much for sharing it with your fans especially during this time of the pandemic.It means so very much to many gay men everywhere
wonderful. I want them all minus 5! Amsterdam!
Dude, your work is awesome! Thank you for representing us gay men in art history! Keep up the work! Wish you all the success in your life!
Beautiful
Great scene, great art.
I really like this picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Absolutely stunning @nicolasbrunet.
I have always admired your work, but had always shied away from contacting you,
Thanks so much for sharing it with your fans especially during this time of the pandemic.
It means so very much to many gay men everywhere
wonderful. I want them all minus 5! Amsterdam!
Dude, your work is awesome! Thank you for representing us gay men in art history! Keep up the work! Wish you all the success in your life!
Beautiful
Great scene, great art.
I really like this picture.
Post a Comment